Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday



Helloooooo, weekend! The picture above is so beautiful but makes me so sad. As I mentioned in my previous post, Kyle and I had big plans this morning. We spent the night with my parents last night with plans to get up at 5:30 am and go for a hot air balloon ride early this morning. Unfortunately, this particular day in August turned out to be very windy and our balloonist said that he had been doing this a very long time and it was not safe to go up with as much wind as there was this morning. However, another balloonist at the park loves to take risks so he got his up and going before we left. I snapped this pretty picture of his balloon on my phone. I really hope they landed safely but I am thankful that our guy chose to be safe. Bummer! 

Caroline rode with us to the park before we found out we weren't going up and took a pretty cute little nap in her jammies. 


Bath time at nana's house last night was super fun. She has this ring bath for us to try out on Caroline (apparently all of our bath things are blue-which doesn't really matter because they're so temporary) and of course she had a blast. She splished and splashed forever. 



These two are becoming the best of friends. Wherever Caroline is, Libby is usually right nearby. 




My most FAVORITE part of the week was our 6 month picture session on Tuesday with Sandy O'Dell. Caroline lasted for about 30 minutes and three outfit changes. I hadn't even planned of her lasting that long but she did great. These are a couple of our previews. 




On Thursday, Sandy asked if Caroline could pose for a sunflower shot that she could use to advertise for her sunflower mini session coming up. Of course I said yes (Caroline said yes as well) and we dressed her up and headed to Parches Cove. We followed Sandy and her daughter Emi to the sunflower field and had a blast shooting pictures. This is the picture she used for advertising and we fell in love with it. 



That's about it for today. We got home early this morning and have had a great lazy day at home. Now that it is raining, we might get a good nap in. I'm looking forward to going to church with my family tomorrow! 



XOXO- Laci

No comments:

Post a Comment