Saturday, August 22, 2015

Saturday




^^^ 
I need to repeat this prayer everyday! 

I'm soooo happy that the weekend got here! We have had a long few days since my last post on Wednesday. Caroline kicked off month six with a big ole bang.. keeping mama and daddy up two long nights in a row. Then Nana came to help out and she kept nana up last night. Whew. I said that if I posted about her sleeping something would happen and sure enough it did. Anyway, we went to my friend Haleigh's daughter Reagan's second birthday party today and it was so precious! Reagan had a Minnie Mouse party and she looked so sweet in her Minnie bubble and big bow. She was having a great time & made a special bond with Caroline. She was fascinated with her and wanted her to play with her so bad! I see these two being good friends in the future. Their mama's will have their hands full. 

Yesterday we had her six month check-up (time for your check up, time for your check up- we are officially Doc Mcstuffin lovers) and Caroline weighed 19 pounds and was 26 inches long. She got two shots and cried a little bit longer this time. I however, held it together and held her afterwards. Even though we medicated before and after every 4 hours she still spiked a temp last night and was extremely fussy for a while. It didn't make it any better when chef fireman daddy almost smoked the house down but thats a different story for a different day. 

Last weekend we celebrated my mom's birthday at Mater's. Mater's is our favorite family place to eat and Caroline loves the atmosphere. This was her third time going in six months. Kyle and I picked up the most delicious strawberry and cream cheese icing cake at Publix and it was to die for! Kyle decided to have "Happy Birthday Penny Renae" put on her cake since that's what he calls her. I wanted mom to have a great birthday since she does so much for us and I knew it would be most special to her spent with family. We sure did have fun! (Be prepared for picture overload)
















We dressed up for church on Wednesday night since it was rainy and not eighty degrees. Then we ended up with our first stopped up runny nose from nursery germs and it's still stuffy today. I keep telling myself that she is eventually going to get sick being around other kids and she is going to have to be around other kids eventually so keep taking her. It's so hard, though! 



We visited the fire station after work where Caroline flirted with all of Kyle's co-workers and put on a little show. 



No comments:

Post a Comment