Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tuesday

Such a great start to this Tuesday morning. Caroline slept until around 6:15 so I got my morning coffee, bible reading, and a couple of chapters of my book read while she napped shortly after. Last night mom spent the night since Kyle was at work and she kept Caroline while I went to Bible study and it was so great! I loved that everyone shared their thoughts and got some great insight on Godly wisdom and being humble! Being wise and humble are two major things I am trying to work on right now and I am thankful that God is patient because I have got lots of work to do. My goal for this year is to memorize at least five verses of scripture and to read my Bible daily from now on. Most times I get reading in every other day (which is just honest) but I'm going to work hard on it. 

What's New This Week?

Caroline has became semi-mobile over night it seems! She rolls over and over and over on the rug in the living room and it is cracking Kyle and I up! We will walk away for thirty seconds and she will literally be five feet away from where she started and usually craning her neck to watch the TV. If she is on her belly looking at something she will start whining because she wants to reach it but she can't so I'm excitedly anticipating the crawling stage in a month or two! Until I can't leave her alone.. then I will dread it. Haha. 

We are also letting her put her bottle to her mouth every time she takes one and she is becoming so independent! It seems each week she is holding it longer and longer (in seconds, of course) and it is so fun watching her learn. 

Also, if you have noticed the way I am doing my blog has changed, its because it has! Lol! I decided that I wanted to change up my style of posting a little to make it more interesting for me to look back and read! 


What Am I Looking Forward To?

On Friday we are going with Brooke and Ethan to see Tim McGraw and I couldn't be any more thrilled. I love his older music and hope he incorporates it into his concert! 

I am also looking forward to my copy of "The Hiding Place" by Corrie Ten Boom coming in the mail… I have been dying to read this forever! 

And I can't be completely honest and leave this one out.. PLL Summer Finale is tonight and I am soooooo excited and nervous to find out who "A" is..finally!! I know that some of my church girls who have fallen into this guilty indulgence are right there with me. I usually never watch live on Tuesday nights but I feel that I absolutely cannot go to work tomorrow and hear from everyone else! Yeah I know….#imcrazy #itsateenageshow #whocares

What Am I Dreading?

Besides work for the next three days? The incredibly intense heat this weekend. I am so ready for fall to approach where we can spend longer stretches of time outside!

What is God showing me?

God is speaking to my heart this week (and past weeks) from the book of James where he instructs us to be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to anger. I am paraphrasing of course but this passage of scripture has stuck with me constantly as I go through my work week. 

What has Caroline been up to this week?

 Having an absolute blast, of course! 


Not caring that its ninety degrees outside!


Posing with mama's poor flowers that only made it two months


Walking with Libby while Daddy mowed and swept grass. 


Trying so hard to pet Libby.


Laying on a blanket and looking at the trees and listening to the birds! 


Loving being naked on her blanket!


Posing pretty before church and her two hour nursery stay! 


Holding dear to Minnie and watching Doc McStuffins. 


Being serious sometimes. 


Acting like a goofball with mama and nana!


Trying out her highchair and enjoying her toys!



And now to enjoy the rest of our day! Daddy needs a haircut to we may venture out with him when he gets off! Have a great Tuesday.






XOXO- Laci

No comments:

Post a Comment