Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tuesday

It's my off day and I am super happy about it! I woke up to Caroline just talking her little heart away and of course I just laid beside her and listened. Kyle was getting ready for work and she had to talk to him too and flash him some pretty sweet grins. After some coffee, a quick Wal-Mart trip for Dawn and new bottle brush, and dropping Libby off to the groomers we are back at home. I have had my quiet time and Caroline's going strong on her morning nap so I feel pretty refreshed! 

What's New This Week?

We have our 6 month pictures this afternoon and I am pretty excited about it! We will see how Caroline feels about it. I am banking on nana and some Disney junior via iPhone to get some good grins. Now to narrow down clothes! That's my task of the morning.

What Am I Looking Forward To?

Saturday morning Kyle and I are doing something pretty amazing and a definite bucket-list must. Some of my close friends know, but I think that I will keep it a surprise until I post again (or post pictures on social media because you know I will!)

September 2nd- DWTS Cast Reveal! Kyle and I loooooove some DWTS and can't wait to find out who the pros are being paired with! Kyle's favorite pros are Witney and Emma. While I love those two as well, my favorites are Derek, Mark, and Peta. I mean, this show gets me so excited. I can't dance to save my life but I get so into the ballroom dancing! 

The Walking Dead returns October 11th…I don't know who's more excited than us. Actually yes I do- our friend Ethan. Haha. We had TWD parties at Brooke & Ethan's last year every Sunday night after church…. this year might be a little different with Caro in the mix but we will manage! 

HALLOWEEN! The big question…what is Caroline going to be? The answer- probably a cute little girl dressed in Halloween clothes! We haven't decided if we are dressing up or not yet.


What Am I Dreading?

I don't really think I am dreading anything besides spending the night with my parents Friday night and waking up at 4:30 or 5 am. (Not the spending the night part, obviously.) 

Ohhhh yeah- one more. Christmas shopping. Literally, I. Hate. Christmas. Shopping. I am a true believer that Christmas is about family and Jesus, not about the hype of spending tons of money on gifts. I would rather just get gifts for the children in our family and focus on the fun, food, and family. I think I am going to try to shop for one person every few weeks from now on to minimize the stress in December.

What is God Showing Me?

This morning God spoke to me about being consistent in my prayers. Meaning that if I feel the need to pray for someone, not to just do it for a day or two. About a month ago I started praying for a specific person who I know doesn't believe in God. I also started praying for his family too. A week or so ago, I stopped. Because we just get busy like that….So when I was pulling out of Wal-Mart this morning, this person drove right by me. I was quickly reminded that God isn't finished there and that my prayers should continue.  

What has Caroline been up to this week?


Eating her baby food in style. Dressed in a Minnie bib and glasses, happy as can be. 





Strolling with daddy to Tractor Supply on Sunday so that she would take a nap. Daddy loves to stroll her and she loves to stroll, so this worked out perfectly. 




She got some strolling time with mama and Libby this week too. We even got to the pace of jogging and she sure did love the wind blowing on her!



These two= double trouble. And its going to get worse. 


That's it for my off-day post! We are going to start the process of getting everything ready for pictures! Wish us luck. :)




XOXO- Laci

No comments:

Post a Comment