Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Thankfulness

With conviction I write this post today. As a new mother, I have found myself hitting my knees in prayer pretty frequently here lately and I am so thankful that God is there to answer my prayers. My prayers are most definitely not answered like I would like them to be everytime. Sometimes the answers are hard. When I laid down at nine thirty last night and found myself still wide awake at one am, I didn't get the answer to my prayer yesterday to sleep good last night. But today in the midst of the yawns and a sleepy headache, I found peace in my day with Caroline even though she had a tummy ache and cried most of the morning until she could poop. I am so thankful to God for pulling me through the past four months that I struggled with postpartum depression. The days that I was too busy to pray, too busy to read His word, too busy to even thank him... He still loves me. Just wanted to thank Him for the things he has given me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment