Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Down with the Sickness

Mama has been sick and it hasn't been easy. Whew. Monday night I had to work late until 8 doing appendectomies (they come in emergency sets of three every time) and was aching all over with chills. Tuesday morning I couldn't swallow so looked in my throat and saw white spots...and then spiked a one hundred degree temp. Yuck. Last night I burned up all night and C must have picked up on my ails because she woke up several times. I am one tired mama. I am feeling better today with antibiotics and Motrin and her little energy hasn't slowed down a bit. This girl is wide eyed and always looking around all the time, screaming or yelling. 

For example......



Then we nap for 20-30 minutes.


Then ninety to nothing again! Something tells me she is going to be energetic like mama. Praying she doesn't get sick too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment