Friday, June 19, 2015

Boo shots!

This little chubby sugar cake is FOUR months old today! I have been way too busy and sleep deprived to do her four month post yet (typing this one on my break at work) but I can't wait. Miss Priss might not require much sleep and is driving mama cray-cray but we still love her to the moon and back! Daddy is with her this morning while I am at work and has to get himself and her ready for her four month checkup at 9:30. Prayers are going up for daddy. :) She gets two more shots today (I believe) and I just can't stand not being with her all day afterwards. She didn't sleep hardly at all and was fussy after her two month shots so I tried to plan it on a Friday so I would be off the next two days after her shots in case she didn't sleep any. Hoping for a somewhat positive day. If not... There's always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment