Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Play Date with Molly Kate

On Saturday we rode to Cousin Molly Kate's and hung out for a while. It was so much needed fun. Maleia and I are first cousins (our moms are sisters) so needless to say, when I found out I was having a girl we were pretty excited for these two to be friends. Molly Kate often plays with her baby dolls and calls them "Caroline" (Tee-line) and feeds them and makes crying noises. Too funny. 




These girls love some Mickey Mouse! 


While the girls watched tv, Matt ordered us steaks from 50 Taters and they were to die for! Maleia even walked Caroline around while I got to enjoy my steak and baked potato. It was so good and I was very thankful. Those two have helped us out with baby stuff so much. 

The next day we celebrated Nicole and Heath's wedding shower. I didn't get many pics since I was pushing C around
in her stroller, but I did manage to catch this grumpy cat face. 


Caroline got plenty of attention from Grandma and Granny (my two biological grandmothers) and they ate her up. My granny, who is on the right, is a hoot. 



We had a great weekend with family. Daddy came to pick us up and we were all smiles. 


The third month is proving to be much easier as far as C staying awake and content longer... And dare I even say sleeping better. Hoping for a good uphill progression this month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment