Saturday, June 27, 2015

Shop till you Drop!

I feel as if my posts might be sounding like a broken record because we are always at nana's or with nana, but what can I say? We have a great nana who loves to be with us and we are so thankful for her. Friday night we spent the night with nana while daddy was at work so we went to visit Molly Kate again. We had a blast eating pizza and C sure did "talk" to everyone. I think she liked to hear her voice echo in the house. 



This morning we played for a while. She made some pretty serious faces and did some serious yelling. 


Since my dad had to work and my brother wasn't home, nana made a trip with us to Chattanooga (our favorite place) to eat at Big River Grille and shop a little. Ever since Kyle and I started dating we have always went to Chattanooga at least 3-4 times a year because there is so much to do there and it's not too big of a city.  Nana and I got the Chicken Mac n Cheese bowl which is what I always get. :)



This woman is my best friend, hands down! We always get into trouble shopping for C. Lots of trouble. Notice our abundance of noisemakers on her carrier... She is NOT a fan of long trips. 



And then ended our trip with a Great American Cookie and icee. We were at this same place when I was 7 months pregnant with Caroline and I got the exact same thing. It won't be long until I'm sharing it with her!


Tomorrow I am on call for surgery so I feel like our weekend is a little short. I hope your weekend is spent with ones you love as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment