Monday, April 6, 2015

Longer at Home

Today was originally the day I had planned to go back to work. Given the fact that a) no mother wants to leave their baby and go to work and b) C has been pretty difficult God love her.. I'm not going back this week. I believe that a few more weeks of her changing in habits will help us adapt to a more regular schedule. Six weeks is just too soon! I don't mind one bit to be on a tight budget for a few weeks if means I can be with Caroline. 

I have several pictures from the last few days so I wanted to post them.  C has had two good days and nights... Let's hope we are on the upward path. We took another stroll this past week and she stayed awake the whole stroll! We also rode in the car after this and she slept a whopping 20ish minutes out of the 2 hour ride! 


We love love love bath time! It's our nightly routine.


Sweet clean baby! 



Kyle and I went with my parents to Maters and had the most delicious pizza and my favorite part was the peanut butter pie at the end! It was to die for. 


Nana and Pop so happy to see their grand baby... Bless them it had only been three days! (Two days for nana!)


C loved her Uncle A talking to her. She smiled at him a handful of times! 



We traded in our smocked Easter dress for a warmer outfit. 52 degrees with a 47 degree wind chill trumped any Easter dress we had. I was sad we couldn't wear it but summer is nearing!


Daddy and Cousin Judd with C on Easter.

She has some pretty fierce yawns! Maybe I can post soon about our good days! Until then! 









No comments:

Post a Comment