Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter 2015

Quick little Sunday post...Easter Sunday turned out to be a hit for us. I have been nervous about C's first church trip for a while just because we knew we would be bringing her into service with us for a few weeks. She was a perfect little angel and slept through church and even Sunday school. Here is our Family Easter picture. 


Momfessional: I had bought a beautiful Easter dress a few weeks ago. Fifteen minutes before walking out the door, C spit up all down the front of the dress. I knew that with a baby we had to leave soon so I frantically rushed into the bedroom and had to find something else to wear. I was so worried about my appearance for church.. Then I remembered something Ashleigh (our pastors wife) had posted this week. "Easter is not about what you're wearing but who you're worshipping." I immediately quit worrying and threw on the first dress that matched my shoes and out the door we went. Because I stopped worrying about my dress, hair, "post baby weight" etc.. I got an true blessing out of worship service. And my heart got even fuller watching my husband with his arm over the carrier during church taking care of C and watching her every move. God blessed this tired mama today. One more picture of C and her cousins... 


Happy Easter friends! May our hearts be focused on the resurrection every day and not just today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment