Thursday, March 5, 2015

Wakey wakey!

Caroline officially has her days and nights mixed up.. And her mama and daddy are exhausted. In love, but exhausted. :) So we took matters into our own hands yesterday and tried to keep C awake most of the day and most importantly between 7 and 9 pm. So yesterday I pulled her Rock n Play in the kitchen around 5 and cooked dinner with the lights on, blinds open, and music playing. Then Kyle let me take a nap between 7 and 9 while he talked to her and played with her in his lap. We must have done something right because she slept pretty hard last night and I had to wake her at 1:30 to feed her.. Then right back to sleep she went. Score one for the new parents.. I'm sure we will have many restless rights but right now I am thankful for the good ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment