Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sleep Little C!

We had a day at home with daddy yesterday and it was wonderful. He is at work again now so we cherished our time with him. C just would not rest yesterday morning so we hit the stroller pretty hard! We met some neighbors on the street over who were in their 80's and ended up visiting for a while. (I love elderly people!)  They told us to please come back and visit anytime. They just loved C and her sweet little feet. It was precious! Daddy mowed and we hung outside for a while (still fighting sleep.) So I took her inside and put her in her vibrating seat and turned the vacuum cleaner on. And just like that, in about ten seconds she was out. She slept for 3.5 hours! I was so relieved! And so was daddy I bet because the laundry got caught up and his favorite clothes got washed and put away! :) 



We grilled out steak and had an awesome dinner. Then we took a trip to GSBC to my 5th graders and C made her surprise debut! No touching was allowed yet but they just ate her up! And of course Mrs. Donna (who I love and admire) ate her up too. We love Mrs. Donna! And our 5th graders! 


Next week is our last week together. I am already tearing up thinking about it but on a positive note, Daddy, Nana, and Pop are going to get some serious bonding time with C while I am at work. I am trying to be super grateful that I only live ten minutes away, she doesn't have to go to daycare, etc... but it is still so very hard! And the whole pumping at work thing is just a whole other set of worries. I love breastfeeding so much and really hope it works out. My short term goal for April is to pump my first three weeks back at work. If I can make that, we shall set another goal! Anyway.. we are out to start another day! Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment