Monday, March 23, 2015

Sunday Fam Funday!

Yesterday we traveled in the rain to Fyffe to see my family. Since C was born during the snow storm many people in my family hadn't met her yet! She did so good yesterday.. I mentioned to Kyle that it seemed like she did better out all day than at home. 

Such a good little car rider! 


C met Cousin Dirks, Lynley, Millie, and Molly Kate yesterday. This is cousin Molly Kate holding her. She has been super excited about meeting Cousin Caroline! And C was equally excited! :)


After we left my granny's, we headed to Rainsville to my grandmas. Thankfully both my grandmothers are alive and healthy and able to hold and love on my baby. Such a precious thing. 

Grandma loves C. She thought she hung the moon. Every little move she made Grandma hung on to. When someone thinks your child is just as special as you do it makes you smile. 



Love my baby daddy! He's the best. 


How could I not take a picture of this...my mama walked past my grandmas fishing poles and got snagged in the rain. We couldn't get it unattached from her sweater and then we were laughing until we cried. 



Kyle saved the day! So funny. 


The past few nights C has surprised us.. Slept 5 hours for two nights and last  night.. 6 hours! I didn't set my alarm to wake her because I had decided to feed her when she woke up hungry. Well she didn't wake up hungry for the past 3 nights.. I actually had to wake her! She might have slept longer if I hadn't woke her. What a good start we are on!

No comments:

Post a Comment