Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Growing growing growing!

What a beautiful day we had yesterday. Daddy had to work overtime so he was away from us for 48 hours.. And has to go back tomorrow. We managed to make it though. C's reflux is under control but we still think she has colic. Most of our day yesterday and the day before was not much sleep and lots of crying. But we did manage a grocery store trip with nana. In other news, I have read so much breastfeeding literature it is ridiculous. I remember reading that somewhere around a month old babies hit a growth spurt and tend to eat more often. Well this is true and in full effect. We fed every 2-2.5 hours around the clock yesterday as opposed to our normal every 3-3.5 hours. Milk factory in overtime. 

First grocery store trip was successful. No one tried to touch us...Thank goodness because I might have had a come apart. 


Swinging with my little jewel! Love that girl. 


She is such a sweet girl. It breaks my heart when her tummy hurts and nothing works. 


"Seriously, another picture mama?"


All smiles. My missing piece! 





No comments:

Post a Comment