Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Days Go By..

"Days go by. I can feel them flying like a hand out the window in the wind..."

One of my favorite Keith Urban songs makes so much sense to me right now. Wishing the days with our little girl weren't flying by. She is 3 weeks old today. Daddy is working so nana is hanging out at the house with us. Last night Caro didn't let me sleep much... She can't seem to get into deep sleeps at night. We are working on it. 

I have to go back to work in 3 weeks. I only had enough paid time for 6 weeks so of course I tear up every day thinking about it. Daddy, Nana, and Pop are going to start out keeping her but it doesn't make it any easier. Prayers needed! 


Spending every minute I can talking to her and memorizing everything about her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment