Friday, May 8, 2015

Workin' Mama

Well my first week back to work is in the books and I am so glad the weekend is here! Luckily my first few days back we got finished with our surgeries early and I was home by lunch and boy was I happy to get out the door. I missed my little C so much! Whew. The tears definitely came every morning on the way to work. Next week probably won't be any easier, but I'm glad that her daddy got some practice keeping her and some bonding time. Here are phone snaps from this week. 

This picture cracks me up! She is such a little sassy girl. 



This picture looks so much like my baby pictures! Unfortunately she has started to scratch her face when she gets sleepy so we have accumulated a few scratches. 


Sweet sleepy girl in the car with her adorable cheeks and lips.


Before our (very long) Cinco de Mayo celebration at Rosie's!


Daddy and C having a talk in the car. 


Family picture! 




Visiting daddy at work on a pretty sunny day. 


Pink fire truck for my pretty in pink girl! 

 
Uncle A spent the night with us while daddy was at work and helped out so much. These two will be the best of friends. 


Well that wraps up week number one of being a working mama. I wish I didn't have to work and could stay at home but that's not the case. I'm just trying to deal with what I can and enjoy every minute with my girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment