Sunday, May 10, 2015

Weekend Fun

Mother's Day 2015 has a new special meaning to me since it's my first one with my daughter. I am so proud to be her mother and so thankful God entrusted me with her. I can't imagine life any other way now. 


The past few days have been fun. Thursday after I got off work we went to visit daddy at the fire station. Caroline was so happy to see her dad! 




Sitting up like a big girl in the back of my car.


Thursday night Uncle A spent the night with us since daddy was at work. He is literally the best uncle ever.. I'm pretty sure he takes after my mother with his love for kids (especially his niece.) He helped give C a bath and watched her while I got ready for work Friday morning. He also helped me get Bruce back in the house after he got out and was in the street! 



Saturday we went to the Cody Renfroe Rod Run. Our family (Dusty Darnell) puts this event on every spring to honor Cody (a firefighter who was killed in a house fire) and we had a good time looking at cars and bikes. It was right up Daddy's ally. C got dolled up for a warm day outside. 






Passed out listening to the music in the sunshine! 


Today is Caroline's baby dedication at church and I can't wait to share my post from it. The weekends almost over but has been great already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment