Sunday, May 3, 2015

Wedding Fun

This is my official last day of maternity leave before I return to work tomorrow. I am actually taking it a lot better than I thought I would.. But tomorrow morning hasn't actually arrived yet. So thankful I wear a scrub hat and masks everyday... I might be hiding tears for a few days. 

Yesterday we traveled to Rainsville for my good friend Emily's wedding. We drove up to my parents a few hours before so we could spend some time with them, Andrew, and Victoria. Our original plan was for C to go to the wedding with us and then return to my parents after the ceremony for barbecue and wings, but nana convinced us to leave C with her and head on to the reception. It didn't take much convincing considering nana and C are best friends. Emily and Jared's wedding was spectacular and the reception was phenomenal... So beautiful. The band and the food were such a hit! 

My high school friends.. Meg, Leah, & Hannah. 



Bad photo quality but BEAUTIFUL bride... Seriously stunning. 


So glad I got to catch up with these girls. Photo creds to my date who didn't want to be in the pictures but thoroughly enjoyed the bride and groom's cake! :)


And of course I have to throw in some silly shots of Caroline! 




Funny girl! Anyways.. I hope my posting doesnt slow down too much when I get back to working all week. Prayers needed for this mama tomorrow and all week!



No comments:

Post a Comment