Sunday, January 10, 2016

Resolutions





For most of my life I haven't really celebrated New Years that much. My parents never really did, so I guess that lack of celebration was impressed at an early age. As I grew older I also never made the usual "New Years Resolutions" for the fear of not carrying them out.

For 2016, I have decided to make a few resolutions that I know I can keep and that make me grow as a person.

// 1. Read my Bible every day. //

This shouldn't be hard because I do this daily anyways, but there is always a day or two that is jam packed and I don't get my reading in.

// 2. Intentionally pray for Kyle and Caroline every day. //

This is something I have been working on over the last couple of months, but I really need to stress the intentional part. It gets easy to pray the same prayer every day where it loses it's meaning after time. 

// 3. Read Caroline a book daily. //

We usually do this too, but I'm hoping to instill in her the love for books that her mama has! 

// 4. Teach a Bible study //

I carried this out in 2015 when we began a work Bible study, but I would like to continue and pick up where I have learned and become a better Bible teacher. 

// 5. Write at least two cards of encouragement every month. //

I have always loved to write cards (I have that urge to pick up a cute pack at TJ Maxx every time I go) and I want to channel that love into making someone feel good about their self! 

These are my 2016 resolutions that I hope make me a better Christian, mother, wife, and friend! 



XOXO- Laci

No comments:

Post a Comment