Thursday, July 16, 2015

Emmaline, Saul, and some VBS!

On Tuesday we finally, finally got to meet up with Natalie and Emmaline! Natalie and I are distant cousins and our sweet babies are about 8 months apart. Emmaline is a beauty just like her mama! 


How about this sweet smile before going to Vacation Bible School at Nazareth, my home church? We had a blast. Caroline made her first craft and even made the nightly newsletter! I enjoyed getting to help in the kitchen while C napped, too. 










We got to spend some time with Saul, who is my brother's girlfriend Victoria's new baby brother! He and Caroline are completely opposite babies but they couldn't be any sweeter! I love spending time with him and his family so much. So when my brother got a new niece, his girlfriend got a new brother shortly after! 


Just back in January, Carrie and I were carrying these little babies at my shower. So so sweet! 


We had a great time this week with our family and friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment