Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Beginning of Showers!

The month of January has been a fun and exciting one so far…. mostly due to these fantastic baby showers that I am posting about! This week will mark 35 weeks of pregnancy for me and the nerves are definitely kicking in, but the overwhelming outpouring of love and sweet baby gifts help make it exciting. 

My first baby shower was on Tuesday the 13th in the OR break room. I am employed full time in the Operating Room at Marshall North, so this is my work family that I see every day. I am so lucky to have a great job with a work family that I love who made this day great! A special thanks to Amanda, Laura, & Beth for putting together the cute decor and food! In case you are wondering, my friend Amanda monogrammed twelve onesies for each month of Caroline's first year and then used them for decor! Such a crafty and cute idea!












This is not everyone because we had a few surgeries going on and some people had to come and go, but I love these people! 


Since this was my first shower, I was so excited to get home and look at everything in the nursery. So much fun. :)



As stated in my last post, I am not big on taking pictures of myself but this time in my life is too special not to remember the stages of pregnancy I am going through. So here is my outfit for shower #2, which was the one with my ER friends at my friend Andrea's mom's home. This shower was lots of fun and spent with some of my favorite girls in the world. 


Thank you girls for an awesome shower and tons of great gifts for Caroline! At the time this picture was taken, Tawnya is 37 weeks, I am 34 weeks, Jen is 33 weeks. 


























The next day I had another shower at the Sparks family's beautiful home. My close friends from church hosted this shower and did such a great job. Caroline got so many beautiful things. 
























These three showers were all in the same week.. my home shower in DeKalb County is this weekend and I am so excited to see hometown family and friends. I think I will save it for another post since I will probably be in picture overload :) Until then! 





No comments:

Post a Comment